Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas 2008
















This year for Christmas we decided it was time to stay at home and start our own traditions. It was really a fun holiday season. A couple weeks before Christmas, we went up to Boise to surprise my family, since we wouldn't be there on Christmas. It was a great time being with them. Then our Christmas festivities began on Christmas Eve. We finished up our shopping. I made my famous spaghetti. My mom always made spaghetti on Christmas eve so I used the same tradition. Then we went out and looked at the lights. When we got back to the house we had the kids act out the Christmas story and then they open one present. It's always new pajamas. Kadrie had a hard time going to sleep, but Caden was out in no time. I have to admit I was pretty excited about Christmas so I actually ended up waking the kids up at 6:30. I know I'm a dork. They were so excited about everything they got. We had just a really peaceful, fun Christmas. Unfortunately, no snow!

2 comments:

The Highland Hill's said...

it looks like grandpa really loves his grandbabies...super cute photos...

faucet4some said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are! You guys are such a cute family!
Shannon Moen