Friday, October 24, 2008

Homecoming Parade




During the Green River Wolves Homecoming parade, the elementary kids get to walk and wear school t-shirts. When Caden's school came by we kept looking and looking for Caden, but still hadn't seen him. I was getting a little worried. Finally at the very end I saw Caden, holding hands with our neighbor, Tyler. All the kindergardners had to hold hands with the fourth graders. Later on when I was talking to a friend she said the principal was talking to her and had mentioned what a long walk that was and how she had to even hold one of the kindergardners. Remembering that Caden was at the very end of the group we asked him, "Caden, did the principal have to carry you during the parade?". He told us, "Oh yeah that walk was too long and my legs got too tired so I asked her to carry me." I later found out that she carried him 3/4 of the way. That is so Caden. That cute face of his can get him anything. I guess we are going to have to start making Caden run a mile every day to get him into better shape! (I'm kidding for all those who don't really know me;))

No comments: