Friday, October 24, 2008

View Of Green River







I have a great neighbor, Charlotte, who is a real trooper. The other day around 4 in the afternoon I decided to take the kids on a hike up a hill to see the view of Green River from it. Charlotte's boys wanted to come and so she agreed to it as well. Let me prep this a little by telling you that Charlotte is from Louisiana, and so when I told her a hill she thought something a lot smaller. Wyoming hills are bigger that Louisiana hills, or at least what you call a hill. The boys practically ran up the hill and we were way behind them. Kadrie made me carry her up the hill, so I had an extra 30 pounds on my hip. We finally made it up and it was worth it these are the shots we got from up there. If you double click on the third picture you can actually see our neighborhood really well. Look for a really big mustard color house. It's not ours but that is our neighborhood. We are actually just across the street from that house. Green River definitely has it's own unique beauty. I love living here.



No comments: