Sunday, November 30, 2008

Auntie Spring and Uncle Chris' wedding!
















Aunt Spring and now Uncle Chris got married on October 18, 2008. It really was a gorgeous wedding. Chris' mom did a wonderful job helping make this wedding spectacular. I wish I had better pictures of Spring. She was fabulously gorgeous (if that is even a word). The two are definitely in love and perfect for eachother. Kadrie got to be the flower girl and she sure was cute. Unfortunately, she was too shy so she just frowned down the aisle and booked it toward me. Still, she was cute anyway. Nolan was able to walk Spring down the aisle. Spring's parents, my inlaws, didn't agree with the wedding so they opted not to come. It was so cute to see them walk down the aisle. Nolan sure loves his sister. I even got tears in my eyes. Spring also asked me to take a few minutes and talk about marriage during the ceremony. It was a very special day and I am so glad we got to be a part of it. Congrats you two!

No comments: