Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween 2008











Halloween is definitely so much fun now that we have kids. This year Caden wanted to be a policeman. He loves the typical little boy stuff, policeman, fireman, soldiers, etc.... He was a very cute policeman. I found a bat girl outfit at Walmart that I just couldn't pass up. Kadrie loves to watch batman and when I showed her the outfit she was very excited. Nolan had to work Halloween night so he didn't get to come with us. Instead I drug my single friend who has no kids, named Lauren(inside joke). We had so much fun and of course the kids scored on the candy. After we finished going door to door we went to a haunted house specifically for little kids at the Civic Center. It was a really fun night, and it was 60 degrees. Can you believe that? 60 degrees in Wyoming at Halloween time. Yeah, that probably won't happen again for another hundred years. ;)

No comments: